Tuesday, January 23, 2007

count down continues.....

2 days , a flight to DC, a day with my roomie, and an 18 hr flight and then South Africa!!
the clock is ticking.....

here's the line up for the semester
1/28-2/7 johannesburg, south africa
2/7 - 3-10 windhoek, namibia (2 weeks will be at a homestay)
3/11 - 3-24 rural homestay (up north)
3/25 - 3/30 spring break somewhere
4/1 - 5/5 windhoek (some travel to southern namibia in there)
5/6 - 5/13 cape town, south africa

you can write me at (allow 3 weeks)
Kim Hover
c/o Center for Global Education
P.O. Box 21377
Windhoek, NAMIBIA

ps - I won't have my cell phone as of friday morning so if you want to call - call thursday :)

1 comment:

laura said...

Heya! I like the countdown...but I think I'd love to hear how life's going for you. Just in case you were missing Valpo, here's some discouragement.....the temperature is twenty or thirty something below freezing.

I started hanging out on the third floor again and I don't have nearly as much fun. Also, schaefer is going to be my death this semester! I should really just send you a real email. maybe I'll do that. peace....and more peace dear.